Spring by Kathryn White

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The Beautiful Countryside

Although it has been very busy here over the past few weeks, I have made time to enjoy the ever-changing beautiful countryside, and feel just so blessed to live in this part of the world. These photos of the rural landscape were taken recently.
The farmers are almost finished with their wheat harvest, the gardens are producing in abundance, and the roadside stands are everywhere selling both garden produce as well as flowers.
This morning I thought I would share a few images with you. I must admit that I got "just a wee bit carried away" but I am sure you'll understand:)
I won't comment as the photos speak for themselves. Enjoy!
This lovely horse and I welcome you to take the country drive and enjoy a taste of this area with me....
(click to enlarge, double click for full screen viewing)