Spring by Kathryn White

Friday, June 4, 2010

FFF~ Counting my Blessings

When one of my favourite fellow bloggers,
Kathie of Island Sparrow, Prince Edward Island,
invited me to join her and others for Friday's Favourite Five, I was hesitant as I am just dipping my toes into the waters of the blogging world.
Today as I reflect on the blessings of this past week, I have much to be thankful for and decided to join the gang in sharing them.

Hosted by Susanne over at Living to Tell the Story, this is what she shares:

"Hello and welcome to Friday's Fave Five.
It's a place to come on Friday's and think back over your week and just post about 5 favorite things from your week. It can be anything that tickled your fancy over the week. Favorite quotes, posts, happenings, scriptures, recipes, pictures, great internet finds, etc. "

I like that but will have a hard time limiting myself to just five! Here they are:

1) Birthday Bouquet from my 18 yo son:

2) Plants/Perennials/Produce from Family and Friends:
3) Bird Song:
4) Birthday Blessings from Family and Friends:

5) Dual-Purpose Carrying Bags...great for groceries and promotion for the milk industry: "Have you thanked a farmer today?"