Spring by Kathryn White

Thursday, April 22, 2010

And Charming Villages

Yesterday I shared a photo tour of the quaint town of Fergus but we didn't stop there.
After our appointments we drove into the nearby charming village of Elora.
Many tourists come here to view the deep Elora Gorge, go hiking and camping in the area and just enjoy the beauty surrounding it.
We parked our vehicle and enjoyed a beautiful morning walk.
Forsythia sprawling over a stone fence with the clear blue skies above and the rustic gate in the stone wall:


This scene reminded me of the bluebells in England:
Simplicity and Charm:
The waterfalls at the Inn:Elora Mill Inn and Restaurant:
Elora Gorge:

Added later today....I love vintage post cards and when I saw this one, I just had to included it here:

Beautiful Fergus/Elora