Spring by Kathryn White

Monday, January 24, 2011

We're in a Deep Freeze


This morning the temperature at my son's university read: -28.5'c and in Hyderabad, India where my daughter is, the temperature was 28'c...such extremes in this world of ours.
It's a good day to stay indoors and hunker down, although I do go into the library this afternoon for my shift.
The wash machine is humming and the kitchen is restored after this morning's rush hour.
It is quiet in the house now, and although I am so tempted to continue knitting as I am really enjoying this creative project, (thanks again Tina) I must submit my assignment for a library course.
I thought I would quickly share some scenes of a creative afternoon/evening yesterday.
We did go for a brisk walk as well, but sure had to bundle up for the cold temperatures!



Youngest daughter's school project:


Middle daughter finished this puzzle that I started:


We reminisced about our time in England,
and all the wonderful places we visited,
including this bakery, only in different town.
Wouldn't you just love to pop in for a treat?
I miss England!


And I am so thankful for the inspiration found
in blog world as I am totally enjoying doing this project:



I will have more to share soon,
but must make this a productive day.
Blessings on your week, everyone!
And those in colder climates
bundle up and stay warm!