Spring by Kathryn White

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Library Basket Lovelies: It's beginning to look alot like....

...Christmas, everywhere I go.
Although it does seem early, there is a festive atmosphere at the malls and at our local library. The tree has been set up, along with the decorations. It is looking so cosy and is such a welcoming place for many in our community. There is a lovely selection of Christmas books, both fiction and non-fiction. My library basket at home is filled with library basket goodness that I thought I would share with you, as I have to return the books today so that someone else may find pleasure and joy in them as well. The pile I am returning are cookbooks as well as craft and decorating books, all including great ideas for gift giving, meal planning, and home decorating. Enjoy!