Spring by Kathryn White

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Celebrating Spring with Fervour and Zeal!

I love living in Canada for many reasons, one of them being for the seasons we experience. I love the signs and indications that welcome each season, and I do embrace the grace and beauty of that season. I'll admit though, that winters can be long in Canada and I do feel cabin fever as winter draws to an end. It's as though I am coming out of hibernation. Maybe that's why Spring is my favourite season and why I celebrate it so enthusiastically or as the title indicates, with great fervour and zeal....I love those impressive words, but they really mean with feelings of great warmth and intensity!
God appointed the seasons so we might live in and enjoy the moment; little miracles in our daily life.
"To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven." ~Ecclesiastes 3:1

This Spring desktop on my computer was created by the very gifted photographer, Mary.

You can see the complete collage if you go over to visit her: http://dearlittleredhouse.blogspot.com/