Spring by Kathryn White

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The Forecast was...

Right!
"Spring officially sprung on Sunday, but the frosty season continues to hang on in parts of Ontario.The same low pressure system that has been blasting the Prairies began to affect southwestern Ontario on Tuesday afternoon. Precipitation started as rain, but as temperatures dropped through the overnight hours, the weather switched over to freezing rain, ice pellets and snow."
More here
All school buses for Waterloo Region have been cancelled....
School children are rejoicing right now!
Farmers and Gardeners should also be grateful for their free fertilizer:
Poor Man's Fertilizer

I was up early as my list was long.
I had to bake for my morning Coffee Break, followed by running errands and doing groceries, then cleaning my home and finishing up the laundry.
There is a blanket of snow outside but I am delighted to report that I am now
'forced' be home all day and I couldn't be happier! Stay tuned...