Spring by Kathryn White

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Beauty in Blogdom


My computer has been in the repair shop this past week, so I am unable to share some recent photos with you. I have borrowed my daughter's laptop while she is away but am not comfortable using it. I did want to drop by though and say "Hello" to reassure you that I am fine...just missing my three children who are still in India.
This past week we received a beautiful email from them which reminded me of this verse:
'Like cold water to a weary soul is good news from a distant land'
~Proverbs 25:25

It sure did a Mama's heart good!

In the meantime, I wanted to share some lovely blogs for your enjoyment.
I know I have shared Mia's blog before, but some of you may be new visitors, so this is for you:
Mia's Country Living in Norway


Stephanie is from the United Kingdom and blogs over at Curlew Country
I asked her if I could share this lovely photo of her tea cosy with you.
I am hoping to knit one for my daughter when the pace of my life slows down enough to shop for the right yarn. I started one but it just wasn't suitable yarn for what I wanted the outcome to look like. Isn't this just such a cosy scene?


And a new-to-me blog from Elly who lives in a small village in in Noord Holland, The Netherlands.
Elly's blog is full of creative and domestic goodness! Enjoy!


For a taste of Spring and Summer, be sure to stop by at Carolyn's gorgeous blog, with lovely scenes of her garden and home, including the most beautiful High Tea table setting.
She sure has me dreaming...