Spring by Kathryn White

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Leaving on a Jet Plane....

"All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go...."

Although I am not quite finished my packing, the excitement is mounting as my hubby and myself, along with two of our daughters, are preparing for a trip to The Netherlands.
Today at work, my friend and colleague served me
coffee and these yummy stroopwafels, dutch for syrup waffles as she shared her enthusiasm for my trip.

We received this lovely card in the mail from another friend, who wanted to wish us a good trip, along with a generous blessing to treat ourselves to appel pannekoeken or poffertjes.

We have received well-wishes in person, by phone
and via email from family and friends, and are so thankful for all the kind words and caring thoughts toward us, along with the prayers on our behalf.

We thank God for each one of you.



We will be flying out tomorrow...



...for almost three weeks to visit my hubby's family, along with our relatives and friends. There will be plenty of strong coffee and pleasant conversation, biking the paths and boating on the waterways, museums and markets, touring dutch villages and historic sites...







Blessings and love till we meet again,
Joanne and family