Spring by Kathryn White

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Magnificent Magnolia


On Easter Sunday we were in the Niagara area visiting my Mother.
It was a lovely drive, and the closer we got to Grimsby, the more we noticed the bright green of the grass and the beautiful blooms of Spring!
I had my window open (old-fashioned air conditioning) when suddenly I told my husband to stop the car, which he did rather abruptly! He is getting used to my impulsive ways as he has been married to me for a very long time! I opened the door, got out and told him that I could stay here, right in this spot, forever!
He also knows how dramatic I can be!
But...the fragrance... was unbelievable!
And it was none other than the
magnificent magnolia tree in full bloom!
Heavenly!
Now if I could only figure out how to bottle it up...
(click photos to enlarge)